• Any eligible member who completes a mobile check-in by 11:59 pm EST on the first day of an eligible stay between May 1st and June 15th will receive 250 bonus Starpoints within 10-12 weeks of their stay at participating SPG hotels worldwide. A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
Offer is subject to availability, does not apply to groups and cannot be combined with other offers. Only one room per hotel stay is counted toward earning for this promotion. Members electing to earn miles are ineligible for this offer. All SPG program terms and conditions apply. Void where prohibited.
• SPG Mobile Check-In/Check-Out is a new feature on the SPG app which allows members to start the check-in process as of 8am (hotel time) the day prior to arrival — which includes submitting an arrival time, selecting applicable preferences like Make a Green Choice (where applicable), and choosing to receive their folio via email at check out. Members will receive a notification on their arrival date when their room is ready and their key packet is available for pickup. On the morning of their departure, guests can check-out using the SPG app.
• SPG Mobile Check-In/Check-Out is available for SPG members with eligible reservations at participating hotels. Bookings from third parties (e.g., Expedia and Priceline), will not be eligible for Mobile Check-In/Check-Out.
• A participating hotel list will frequently be updated at spg.com/mobileapps/participating.
• Design Hotels does not participate in mobile check-in.
• W, Element, & Aloft and any other existing hotels with SPG Keyless already have a mobile arrival process and will not participate in SPG Mobile Check-In/Check-Out.
• SPG Mobile Check-In and SPG Keyless are different features within the SPG app. Mobile check-in allows guests to start the check-in process earlier (and on their own time), however members still need to pick up physical keys from the front desk.
• The SPG app is available in English, Chinese, Spanish, and Japanese.